1. A missed call from my daughter is very clear. She has run out of voucher. And that I have to become Nu. 100 poorer and B-Mobile Nu. 100 richer. Wish they never invented the mobile phone.
2. Missed calls, and that too a continuous one, from an unknown person really make me nervous. Because it can be someone trying to flirt around.
3. A missed call from my wife means “Call back or face dire consequences later……” I hate this missed call.
But missed call is also a wonderful human invention. It can be a very effective way to communicate without spending anything. All you need to do is to establish an understanding with the other side.
1. Missed calls from your drinking partners can be translated into “Time for the daily quota!”.
2. Missed calls from the office can mean your are wanted there. There are bill collectors or clients waiting to see you - depending on how your business is faring.
3. A missed call from your golf partner could be, “Time to push off for a nine-hole!”
4. A missed call at 3.30pm from your PA would be “Time to pick your child from school”
But there was one missed call I couldn’t figure out. A missed call from a minister. It could be anything between, “I miss you” to “I will fix you” - and a range of other messages good and bad.
Definitely they wouldn’t have run out of voucher.